Welcome to Yumina.vn.
We are a Yumina House store, on the 52 Tran Thi Co Street, Thoi An Ward, District 12, Hochiminh City 700000, Vietnam, which has made transactions on the website: yumina.vn.
Once you visit our website, it means that you have agreed with these terms. This website is entitled to change, edit, add and remove any part of Terms and Conditions policy at any time. The changes will come into effect as soon as they are posted on website without any announcements in advance. If you continue to access our website after Terms and Conditons policy are updated, it means that you have accepted those changes.
Please check regularly our updates:
1. How to use our website?
- When you use our website, you are at least 18 years old or you access under the supervision of your parents or of legal guardians.
- We have granted a permit for online shopping on this website in Terms and Conditions policy.
- Any part of the website used with commercial goals or any anonymities from the third side if there is no written permits from us, will be strictly prohibited.
- The website is used to provide product information which is not relevant to any providers. Accordingly, comments or remarks on the website are customers' opinions, not ours.
- You must register an account on the website to justify personal information and update regularly if there are any changes. Each user must take responsibility for their password, account and activities on the website. In addition, you must inform us of illegal accounts. We are not directly or indirectly responsible for any damages or losses if you do not comply with our regulations.
- During the process of registration, you will receive email ads from the website. Subsequently, if you don't want to receive them anymore, you can refuse by clicking on the bottom link in all email ads.
2. Customers' opinion
- All contents of this website and customers'remarks are very essential for us. If we recognize any fake information, we will block your account immediately or enforce other solutions in the regulations of Vietnamese law.
3. Accept order and price
- We are entitled to refuse or cancel your order due to any reasons at any time. You can be required to provide your telephone number and address before getting your order.
- However, if there are any mistakes in the case that price is not shown or wrong, according to different cases, we will contact you for guidance or order cancellation. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not your order is confirmed and paid.
4. Coryright Brand
- All intellectual ownership (registered or not),all contents and designs, graphics, softwares, images, sounds, software programing, source code and basic software are our assets. The whole contents are protected by the Vietnamese copyright law and international conventions. All copyrights are reserved.
- The conditions, terms and contents on the website enforced by Vietnamese Law and Vietnamese Supreme Court will be dealt with any disputes arising from the illegal access of this website.
6. Security regulations
- Our website ensures the security of information and uses the best privacy solutions for payments. Personal information of customers in the process of payment are encoded to insure safety.
- You must not use any programs, tools and any types to intervene in the system or change the data structure. This website has also prohibited the propagation or stimulation for any activities with the aim of intervening and infiltrating in the system database. Individuals or organizations which have violated will be revoked any benefits as well as prosecuted in the court if necessary.
- All transaction information will be secured and we will be forced to provide information for authorized body if requested.
7. Secure and convenient payments on yumina.vn
- All your transactions on yumina.vn by international credit cards will be secured by encoding (please learn more by consulting our "Regulations in Security" term given above). Accordingly, you have to notice the following details for online payments.
- Only use this website with secure payments.
- Do not let other people borrow your credit card or your account to make payments on yumina.vn; in the case of unexpected transaction, please inform yumina.vn to support timely.
- Check your bank account regularly to make sure that all transactions by credit card are under control.
- In some cases of abnormal transactions or enormous order volume, yumina.vn will require you to provide credit card and indentification to justity the accuracy and sincerity of transactions. Once you get this request, please hide CVV on the back side of your card to secure information.
8. The process of transaction at yumina.vn
For online shopping at yumina.vn, customers must comply in the following steps:
Method 1: Advance payment online by credit card (Visa, Master card..):
Method 2: Pay later:
- In some cases, customers can check the transaction information via email which they register at yumina.vn or check the state of the transaction on the website. Besides, customers can check the history of transaction when logging in their account at yumina.vn.
- In the case that customers would like to edit information, they must inform yumina.vn via hotline or enter a message via email email@example.com.
- We are responsible for the content of information provided on electronic information site on yumina.vn, implementing conditions of Law regarding contracts, orders and payments.
9. Voucher Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply to your use and redemption of promotional vouchers or voucher codes, where such vouchers are offered for no consideration (according to voucher terms & conditions at yumina.vn)
10. Change or cancel transactions at yumina.vn
In all cases, customers have the right to terminate transactions if they have made the following measures:
- Inform yumina.vn of cancelling transactions via hotline or enter a message via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return delivered goods which have not been used or benefited from (according to Return Policy at yumina.vn)
11. Deal with consequences due to the input of wrong information at yumina.vn
Customers are responsible for providing accurate and complete information when making transactions at yumina.vn. If customers enter incorrect information into the electronic information site at yumina.vn, yumina.vn is entitled to reject the transaction. In addition, in all cases, customers have the right to unilaterally terminate the transaction if they have made the following measures:
- Make notifications to yumina.vn via hotline or enter the message via email email@example.com.
- Return delivered goods which have not been used or benefited from.
In the case of wrong information arising from yumina.vn which can be proven to be the fault of the system or from the third side (wrong product price, wrong origin,etc), yumina.vn will compensate customers a discount code with face value according to specific circumstances for the next shopping time and will not make faulty transactions.
12. Dispute Resolution
Any controversies, claims or disputes arising from or relating to transactions at yumina.vn or Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the way of negotiation, conciliation, arbitration and/or the court under Consumer Protection Law - Chapter 4 about Dispute Resolution between consumers, organizations and individuals trading in goods and services.
13. Contract Termination Agreement
14. Law and Authority in Vietnam